Monday, December 29, 2014

Wishing you a wonderful 2015! Plus, 50¢ ebooks! #ebook #sale #newyear


Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. As this is my last post of 2014, I want to wish you all the very best in 2015! Starting in January, I will be blogging here on the 12th of every month, and I am excited about all of the new Canadian romance authors joining us, too. :)

In 2015, I plan to finish many of the stories I've started, some part of a series, and others totally different than anything I've written before. Stay tuned...

Before I go, I want to tell you about a big sale going on right now. First of all, the titles of my futuristic dystopian GLBT series, The Underground, have all be reduced to 99¢ each at all e-tailers. You can find more information about them and buy links here.



Plus, I have several titles that are on sale for only 50¢ at Coffee Time Romance. You can find those all here.

Happy reading!







Author Bio:

Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.


No comments:

Post a Comment