Sunday, April 12, 2015

Heading to #Ottawa for my first romance conference. Want to know what I'm bringing? #RTCOttawa

If you haven't already heard, there's a romance conference happening in Ottawa in just a few days. Many of the authors who are a part of this blog will be in attendance, including me. But this is my first con. I've been published for almost four years, and this is my first dive into the conference world. I'm so nervous. And since I've never attended one before, I didn't know what to bring. But, I thought I'd show you what I came up with...

All the gift baskets I will be bringing...
One will be with the door prizes. The rest you can enter to WIN by visiting me at the book signing.

This is what is in the main basket.
I was lucky to have other Sci-Fi Romance authors donate some books for this baskets.

These are Kindle/Smartphone charms I will be handing out at the Decadent snack on Friday afternoon and at the Speed Date an Author event Saturday morning.

HER ALIEN HERO, the cover featured in the above charm is my new release, and takes place during the Romancing the Capital conference. In fact, the heroine, is one of the author's attending. Here's more information about the story...



HER ALIEN HERO
a 1Night Stand Romancing the Capital story
by Jessica E. Subject

Librarian by day, erotic romance author by night, Melinda Rose sets out for another exciting conference, this one in Canada’s capital city, Ottawa. But all her plans go up in smoke when the 1Night Stand she applies for is set to happen at the same time.

Cooper Tate heads to Ottawa to meet a friend. When he learns of her deception, he is ready to head back home and vows never to trust her again. That is, until he sees a picture of his stunning date.

With the help of Madame Eve, can these two former neighbors become lovers? Or will extraterrestrial secrets rip away the hero Melinda has always dreamed of?


Available from:

Buy from All Romance eBooks Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Barnes & Noble Google Play square Buy from iBooks Buy from Kobo Buy from Smashwords

add to goodreads


If you're attending Romancing the Capital, be sure to visit me!



Author Bio:

Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

No comments:

Post a Comment