Friday, June 12, 2015

Stock up on your summer reading with these 99¢ box sets! #newrelease #99cents

Summer is coming. My kids have two weeks left of school, and then they are home for the summer. And while each will have opportunities to get out of the house, they both will be spending much more time at home. That means less writing time for me. But, I usually do end up reading more. I've got my Kindle, Kobo, and Google Books apps stocked up with plenty of books to read, though I'm sure I'll grab some more before the end of the month.

Just to make sure you've got plenty of reading material for the summer, I thought I'd share the box sets I'm a part of that are available for only 99¢.

Intergalactic Heat is a collection of my first five 1Night Stand stories.


The Complete Underground Series contains three dystopian GLBT stories where the rebels must fight for their freedom to live and love.

Also, Her Alien Hero and His Alien Virgin are 99¢ until June 22, 2015!

 


Multi-author Box Sets



Spanking Short Story Collections

  

Sci Spanks 2014 - contains Replicated Consequences
Spank or Treat 2014 - contains Phoenix Spanked
Love Spanks 2015 - contains Love in Disguise

Sci Spanks 2015 is coming soon with The Dungeon! 
Visit my blog this weekend for lots of #SciSpanks fun & giveaways!



An Alien to Love is another collection of 1Night Stand stories
where all the heroes are from other planets. Releases July 1st, 2015.

Also releasing soon will be the First-Lady Love anthology edited by Kate Richards. 
My story Cosmic Sutra will be included. Stay tuned!

I'll be back July 12 to share fun info about my upcoming releases, and there will be a giveaway!

Have a fabulous summer!

Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment