Monday, June 15, 2015

Toronto - spend a day or two... she's worth it.

Oh boy, I hope you'll all forgive me for being a day late with my post. It's been a busy couple of weeks with my first local Toronto Signing! Thank you for all my sexy authors who took part and all the bloggers and readers who came by to say hello.  As I mentioned in my last post Toronto is a magnificent city and I had the chance this week to do some of these awesome sights with my PA Karen who was enjoying her first trip to the Toronto area.  I live a very short drive from all these attractions and its been many years since I've been to most of these places... The weather wasn't all that great but there is so much to do indoors !  I highly recommend that you re-acquaint yourself with Toronto... she's a beautiful ole girl.

Casa Loma


Nothing more Romantic than historical Casa Loma. We weren't able to attend the symphony in the garden but I'll definitely make the trip back to do that.







From the CN Tower



The Toronto Zoo





 The Rom




doh! What are those dino's doing?  gasp!

Make sure you buy a city pass and get into five of Toronto's top attractions for a total of $65... It was a fantastic week !  That's me out for this month! Until next time I'm wishing you lots and lots of...


No comments:

Post a Comment