Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's Spring! It really is! I have pictures to help. ~ Jessica E. Subject @jsubject #Canada #waterfalls

As I write this post for my scheduled day, there is still the occasional bit of snow on the ground, and snowfall forecast for this afternoon. And the temperatures definitely remind me of winter. But, it is Spring. It really is. So, I must remind myself that this is only temporary, and that the nice weather is on its way. This weekend, according to the seven day forecast. If you need help believing that Spring has come to this part of the world, I've decided to post some pictures from various waterfalls I've visited in Ontario.

Now, the most famous waterfalls in Ontario is Niagara Falls. But, there are some other beauties you might want to check out...

Duchesney Falls in North Bay

 

Inglis Falls in Owen Sound



Indian Falls in Owen Sound


Okay, so there are several others, but these are the ones that I have visited more than once, and have my own personal pictures of them. In Owen Sound, there is a waterfall tour you can take, to visit multiple falls. I did that when I was pregnant. LOL

So, here's to Spring finally arriving, so we can get out to hike the falls, go for bike rides, and just go outside without having to bundle up.


Jessica E. Subject is the author of science fiction romance, mostly alien romances, ranging from sweet to super hot. Sometimes she dabbles in paranormal and contemporary as well, bringing to life a wide variety of characters. In her stories, you could not only meet a sexy alien or two, but also clones and androids. You may be transported to a dystopian world where rebels are fighting to live and love, or to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica is not reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk with her giant, hairy dog her family adopted from the local animal shelter.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers.







2 comments:

  1. I want to go sit by some of these and write! I love waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! These ones are all too far away for me to spend the day writing at and make it home to pick up the kids, but there is a nice man-made one near the art gallery in town. :)

      Delete