Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Prayers for Rain, Pigs, Puppy Walks & Print Release! (@KaceyHammell) #Writing #OneClick #Authors


Good morning all! Happy Wednesday! 


It's been a long, hot summer in Ontario this year. We have all been praying for rain. Many people we know have been suffering from low water levels, to running out of water, and thank goodness that we finally have had a full day of really good rain. Even as I type this post, it's a steady stream of rain and it has broken the heat wave, plus it smells glorious through the open windows. I'm thrilled to see the rain. I doubt we will get second cuts from our hay fields this year but it's so great to see a bit of relief. Farm life can be difficult but I appreciate everything that myself and my family has been given. The piggies are doing great though -- major hungry buggers. LOL


I've been trying to get back to my walks with Peaches. It's been so dreadfully hot I've mainly been using the treadmill indoors, but a couple days ago it was a cooler day so i took advantage of it. It's been so warm, the best thing to do is of course stay in and write! I'm moving very steadily toward the end of the 2nd Canadian Muscle story and loving it like mad. It is wonderful revisiting old characters, and introducing readers to others.




Currently it's all about back to school shopping! I have 2 boys -- ages 14 & 17 -- one in his last year of high school, the other just starting! It's hard to believe how fast time goes! My daughter, my oldest, finished her nursing course in June, and got the first job in her chosen profession and starts there next month!! Life is very, very good.



Next month at this time, I'll be in London, Ontario at the Ignite Your Soul Event/Book Signing. HERE is more information about that book signing. If you're in the area, I'd love to see you there. I'm looking forward to seeing fellow Canadian Style Blog authors at the event too -- Tricia Daniels, Kayleigh Malcolm & Kali Willows.


And at the book signing I will have print copies of the 4 stories currently available from the In the Arms of the Law series. I have put the 4 stories in an ebook and print bundle.

Visit HERE for all the links for both bundles.




 


Until next month, stay cool and Happy reading!!







No comments:

Post a Comment