Monday, November 21, 2016

Escaping the winter... (@StaceyEspino) #Writing #Romance #Author

Winter is on its way to Canada! It was a beautiful, warm autumn...but, sadly, I think it's on its way out. And it'll probably be the first snow day tomorrow.

I've been on a too-long writing hiatus, but I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things. I'm nearly finished a couple books and have many others partially started. It feels good to connect with my characters again and build stories I love. It won't be too much longer, I promise!

My personal life has been busy, busy, busy. Traveling, adoption paperwork, business, and kids have kept me away from my writing. Our son and daughter-in-law are expecting their first child (our first grandchild) in January, and they just moved into their first house. My oldest daughter is doing well in her first year of university in Toronto, but I'll admit it's weird only have three kids at home now.

We're currently celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary in Turks and Caicos. We escaped just before the snow arrived in Canada! Even though we enjoy traveling, we honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere more than Canada (winter and all).

 


I am working on the first book in a new cowboy menage romance series. The following two books are both stand-alone cowboy menage books that I really enjoyed writing. Cowboys Mine was a bit more tender than my other menage books, and Cowboy Outcasts featured a character with Tourette's Syndrome which made it special to me. 

    

The following is the first book in a 7 book serialized series (titles listed in order below) with Bookstrand. It was so fun to write and I'm almost finished a stand-alone sequel that will feature the enemy wolf pack mentioned throughout the series. There's always a story to tell, always a happily-ever-after to be found...even for the bad guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment