Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Winter, Wood, Coming Soon from Kacey (@KaceyHammell) #Writer #Author #Romance



Good morning all! I hope you've had a great summer, and fall is shaping up to be awesome for you. I can't believe it's November already!! I'm about 3/4 through my Christmas buying. Our kids are getting older and while the presents increase in price, they don't need as much. So the shopping is going well and quite quickly but I've found doing most of it online saves so, so much hassle. I mean, our mall is already congested with people every day, traffic is a heart attack waiting to happen and it's impossible to get down any aisles in some stores as they are also congested. And I like buying people things that aren't always found in stores so doing it online makes it fun to find those unique gifts for everyone.

I helped the hubby with a lot of wood cutting and piling over the last few months. Many days looked like this ... 
 




and were a lot of fun. For the most part! It is hard, back breaking work sometimes but he and I enjoyed it. Plus, it's a necessity. We need it to keep our tushies warm in the winter and we have enough acreage to do it ourselves.







In writing news, Evernight Publishing has contracted 3 of my stories in the last few weeks. Coming up are -- 
COVER ME (Contemporary Erotic Romance) -- Older woman/younger man
PAYBACK'S A BITCH (Contemporary Erotic Romance) -- Previous release, scene added and re-edited for re-release
GUARDING HIS ANCHOR (Suspense/Contemporary Erotic Romance) -- Canadian Muscle Book 2 

I'm super thrilled to have new books coming out and am grateful that the last year is over. It was a difficult one but I've grown in strength and knowledge that I can't control everything. 

I am currently writing the sequel to "Stirring Up Dirty" (Stirred by Love series), and am enjoying the characters again. It's always refreshing to return to old characters and catch up on their lives.




That's all from me today. I'm off to work on my WIP and my newsletter.   See you next month.












www.kaceyhammell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment