Friday, April 28, 2017

The joy of braces... and bath bombs

This Easter since my nieces all had brand new mouth jewelry and couldn't enjoy sweets or chocolate, oh horrific I know, I decided to make them all bath bombs in easter egg molds.

They are so easy to make:

1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salts (I used with and without fragance)
1 tsp. water
2 tsp. essential oil (my oil of choice for the kids lime and grapefruit)
3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
food coloring (any color you want)
bowl
whisk
jar
bath bomb mold

These little babies were so popular that last weekend I had to make more for my nephew the only one not sporting new braces!

I hope all of you as much fun making these as I did! And yeah these puppies can make great give aways at your signature table.

No comments:

Post a Comment