Monday, October 23, 2017

A Good Man. Canadian romance by @LeoRosanna.

I've been fortunate in being able to set a number of my romances in Canada, but in many of those cases, they've been set in fictional communities, like my Gemini Island. It's been a while since I've set a novel in my hometown of Toronto.

In my upcoming romance A Good Man, Handymen 1, all the action takes place in some recognizable Toronto locations. 


Why Toronto? Why not?
We have some very sexy men.

I'm excited to bring you one of mine. Michael Zorn is not only a proud Torontonian (he can recite the tragic history of the murder that took place at the Toronto Islands lighthouse), he's a talented contractor. He and his brothers Eli and Nick also happen to be the hosts of a popular Canadian DIY show called Handymen.

His adventures are going to take him all over our fair city. Much of the story takes place in an old house in Little Italy, right at the corner of College and Beatrice Streets. This is the house the Handymen are renovating for guest Emily Daniels (who happens to be the heroine.)

Oh. Did I mention Emily is engaged?
Snap.

Did I also mention Michael is fighting some terrible emotional demons?
Double snap.

Not only will these characters explore Little Italy, they will visit places in the established west end neighbourhood of The Kingsway, as well as the aforementioned Toronto Islands.

It was a blast using my hometown in this romantic story. In a way, A Good Man is my love letter to Toronto and some of my old haunts.

I hope you'll love it!


A Good Man will be released by Limitless Publishing Nov. 21, with ebook preorders around Nov. 11.

Want more details? Feel free to sign up for my newsletter for all the latest on this sexy new series.
Rosanna's newsletter: http://blogspot.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=a5d3d1ae3d7f56f9344213879&id=533f674e4c



No comments:

Post a Comment