Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy holidays from @LeoRosanna!

Hi everyone! As 2017 comes to a close, I'd like to take a moment and wish you a merry Christmas and all the best in the new year.

It's been a tumultuous year for many and for a number of reasons. However, one thing I have seen over and over in 2017 is the way the romance community helps its own. We have rallied around each other and it's so nice to know this community is "home" for many of us.



As we head into 2018, I know I will definitely be bulking up my to-be-read list. With a few new releases this past year, I haven't been able to devote as much time to reading as I would have liked.

What do I have in store for you for the coming year? Well, I am currently writing the second books in both my Vegas Sins series and my Handymen series and I hope to get those out as soon as possible.

No matter how you celebrate the holidays, I hope you get lots of time with the people you love and a few nice treats along the way.

I wish you peace and love ... and romance, always.
Rosanna Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment